CO2 Glass Drop Checker with 10ml Test Liquid Indicator Reagent Tester
Founded by Hoang Nguyen. Exoaquaristic is based at Sydney, but caters to customers across Australia. We offer a wide range of aquatic driftwoods that are handpicked from around the world, so that our clients get only the best. Aquascaping is a hobby that is truly enjoyable and fun filled. However, considering the amount of work required and its complexity, many enthusiasts find it difficult to build an aquarium on their own. Here, our expertise can be tremendously helpful.
We not only supply the material and tools for building an exquisite aquarium but also offer precise instructions, information, and support to help you execute the task effortlessly and accurately. Exoaquaristic serves wholesale and retail customers and our prices are amongst the most affordable in the country, while the quality of our products is world class.
The demand for aquascaping products and services are growing rapidly, and we focus on providing bespoke solutions based on the unique requirements of each of our clients.
Our Product Range:
- Bonsai Driftwoods
- Exotic Driftwoods
- Driftwood Arts
- 3D Fish art for sale
- Aquarium Accessories
- Aquatic plants
Features of our Bonsai Driftwood Products:
- Crafted by skilled artists
- Specifically selected and handpicked
- Superior quality
- Resistant to underwater wear and tear
- Natural Brown look
- Made to last forever in aquarium environment
- Safe for fishes, shrimps and fresh-water inverts
To complement the beautiful Driftwoods, we supply aquatic plants that are carefully selected, so that you get only the best. Some of the aquatic plants we supply include Bucephalandra and Massimo Ball.
Thank you for visiting us.
Warehouse & stock of driftwood in Sydney.
Maintaining proper Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the planted aquarium is one of the most important factors in the health of the planted aquarium ecosystem. A CO2 drop checker is an essential tool for monitoring CO2 levels in the aquarium. The CO2 drop checker is a reservoir designed to contain an indicator solution and an airspace.
When the drop checker is submerged in the aquarium, the carbon dioxide will outgas from the aquarium water into the airspace of the drop checker and will eventually be absorbed into the indicator solution. The carbon dioxide gas will seek a point of equilibrium between the indicator solution and the aquarium water. As equilibrium is achieved, the color of the indicator solution inside of the drop checker will change based on the concentration of CO2 in the aquarium water.
- Brand New
- Drop Checker made of Glass
- Continuos monitor Co2 content in your aquarium
- Blue-insufficient Co2, Green-sufficient Co2, Yellow-excess Co2.
- The drop checker comes with 10 ml Test Liquid Indicator and a suction cup
- Turn drop checker up-side-down and place 15 drop of test solution into the drop checker ( no need to ad tank water or anything else )
- Turn drop checker up-side-down again carefully, and place the drop checker inside the tank below the water level ( ideal is 10 cm below the water surface )
Free Shipping on all Aquarium Accessories