Chelated Micronutrients Root Fertilizer for Aquarium Plants by Aqua-Nuphar
Founded by Hoang Nguyen. Exoaquaristic is based at Sydney, but caters to customers across Australia. We offer a wide range of aquatic driftwoods that are handpicked from around the world, so that our clients get only the best. Aquascaping is a hobby that is truly enjoyable and fun filled. However, considering the amount of work required and its complexity, many enthusiasts find it difficult to build an aquarium on their own. Here, our expertise can be tremendously helpful.
We not only supply the material and tools for building an exquisite aquarium but also offer precise instructions, information, and support to help you execute the task effortlessly and accurately. Exoaquaristic serves wholesale and retail customers and our prices are amongst the most affordable in the country, while the quality of our products is world class.
The demand for aquascaping products and services are growing rapidly, and we focus on providing bespoke solutions based on the unique requirements of each of our clients.
Our Product Range:
- Bonsai Driftwoods
- Exotic Driftwoods
- Driftwood Arts
- 3D Fish art for sale
- Aquarium Accessories
- Aquatic plants
Features of our Bonsai Driftwood Products:
- Crafted by skilled artists
- Specifically selected and handpicked
- Superior quality
- Resistant to underwater wear and tear
- Natural Brown look
- Made to last forever in aquarium environment
- Safe for fishes, shrimps and fresh-water inverts
To complement the beautiful Driftwoods, we supply aquatic plants that are carefully selected, so that you get only the best. Some of the aquatic plants we supply include Bucephalandra and Massimo Ball.
Thank you for visiting us.
Warehouse & stock of driftwood in Sydney.
- Designed by an Aquarist who has passion in Aquascaping aiming to deliver fertilizer that really worked
Aquarium plants require essential nutrients for vibrant growth. Aqua-Nuphar Root Fertilizer is formulated to supply key nutrients, including iron, manganese, zinc, potassium and more to help new aquatic plants get off to a vigorous start and to keep established plants flourishing. These nutrients are consumed over time in the aquarium and must be replenished for plants to thrive and bring out the best colors . Safe for use with tropical fish, shrimps and aquarium invertebrates
- Superior aquarium plant fertilizer in tablet form
- Promotes lush growth of aquarium plants
- Contains iron
- Develops strong roots
- Safe for use with tropical fish, shrimps and aquarium invertebrates
- For use in freshwater planted aquariums
- Promotes strong root development in an easy to use tablet form
- Contains key essential nutrients to stimulate plant growth including iron, potassium, manganese, zinc and more
- Gets new plants off to a good start and keeps established plants flourishing
How to use:
Use by burying under roots gently, each ball is carefully put 10 cm from each other.
Plants will grow faster and healthy, this process can be noticed after a few days.
Each ball will last from 4 to 6 weeks depend on the amount of plants